Incorporated in 2016, Honasa Consumer Limited (HCL) provides beauty and personal care products through its digital platform.
Honasa Consumer was founded on the values of Honesty, Natural ingredients, and Safe care and currently serves over 500 cities in India. The company has grown several consumer brands internally including Mamaearth, The Derma Co., Aqualogica, Dr. Sheth's, and Ayuga. It has recently acquired shares in BBLUNT and the content platform Momspresso. With the support of Sequoia Capital India, Sofina SA, Fireside Ventures, and Stellaris Venture Partners, HCL is positioned to become a $1 billion company.
As of June 30, 2023, the company's product portfolio includes baby care, face care, body care, hair care, color cosmetics, and fragrances.
2. Objects of the Issue (Honasa Consumer Limited IPO Objectives)
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds towards funding the following objects:
1. Advertisement expenses towards enhancing the awareness and visibility of the company's brands;
2. Capital expenditure to be incurred by the Company for setting up new EBOs;
3. Investment in the company's Subsidiary, Bhabani Blunt Hairdressing Private Limited ("BBlunt") for setting up new salons; and.
4. General corporate purposes and unidentified inorganic acquisition.
3.Honasa Consumer Limited IPO Registrar
Kfin Technologies Limited