Incorporated in 1976, Flair is engaged in developing and manufacturing writing instruments that are tailored to today's continuously shifting market. FLAIR is an ISO 9001 : 2015; ISO 14001 : 2015 certified company, adhering to global business & social norms. FLAIR has established business relationships with some of the leading pioneers in the writing industry. The company owns several brands including FLAIR, HAUSER, PIERRE CARDIN, FLAIR CREATIVE, FLAIR HOUSEWARE, and the ZOOX. In the Financial Year 2023, the company sold a total of 1,303.60 million units of pens, out of which 975.30 million units, which accounts for 74.82% of the sales, were sold domestically while 328.30 million units, accounting for 25.18% of the sales, were exported globally. Furthermore, the company has recently ventured into manufacturing a diverse range of houseware products such as casseroles, bottles, storage containers, serving solutions, cleaning solutions, baskets, and paper bins. This expansion was made possible through one of our subsidiaries, FWEPL.
2. Objects of the Issue
1. Setting up a new manufacturing facility for writing instruments in District Valsad, Gujarat (New Valsad Unit);
2. Funding capital expenditure of the company and its subsidiary, FWEPL;
3. Funding working capital requirements of the company and its subsidiaries, FWEPL and FCIPL;
4. Repayment/pre-payment, in part or full, of certain borrowings availed by the company and its Subsidiaries, FWEPL and FCIPL; and
5. General corporate purposes.
3.Flair Writing IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd