"Fedbank Financial Services Limited provides Gold Loans, Home Loans, Loan Against Property (LAP) and Business Loan Services. Fedbank is a retail-focused non-banking finance company (NBFC), with the second lowest cost of borrowing among the micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs), gold loan, and MSME & gold loan peer set in India in Fiscal 2023. The company's clientele comes mainly from the MSME and emerging self-employed individuals (ESEI) sectors. The company's product range includes mortgage loans such as housing loans; small ticket loans against property (LAP); and medium ticket LAP, unsecured business loans, and gold loans. The company also has a Phygital doorstep model, a combination of digital and physical initiatives, for providing customized services to customers across all the products. As of March 31, 2023, Fedbank Financial Services has offices in 191 districts in 16 states and union territories in India through 575 branches with a strong presence in Southern and Western regions of India including Andhra Pradesh (including Telangana) and Rajasthan.
1. Presence in large, underpenetrated markets with strong growth potential.
2. Focused on retail loan products with a collateralized lending model targeting individuals and the emerging MSME sector which is difficult to replicate.
3. Strong underwriting capability and presence in select customer segments combined with robust risk management capabilities focused on effective underwriting and collections.
4. Experienced, cycle-tested management team.
5. Well-diversified funding profile with the advantage of lower cost of funds - Technology-driven company with a scalable operating model".
2. Objective of the Issue
1. Augmenting the company's Tier I capital base to meet the company's future capital requirements, arising from the growth of the business and assets.
2. Meeting offer expenses.
Fedbank Financial Services IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270